Sun, Jun 12|
Fairchance Rod & Gun Club
AR-15 Skills & Drills (Level 1)
Live fire training drills build on the AR-15 Intro Basics Class.
Time & Location
Jun 12, 2022, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Fairchance Rod & Gun Club, 122 Hitters Delight Rd, Smithfield, PA 15478, USA
About The Event
AR-15 Skills & Drills Class is a combination of classroom and range time and builds on the Basic Class and reviews gun handling, safety and introduces students to live-fire drills.
Students will participate in 6 live-fire training drills which will improve gun handling, target acquisition, and target transitions.
**This class does not discuss tactics or defensive techniques; however this class will prepare students to move on to more advanced classes.**
Students should have their own rifle, but if not a rental .22lr version is available for range time. (+ fee)
- This class will require approx. 5 hours total time depending on class size & student knowledge.
- A minimum 150 rounds of ammo needed (200 recommended).
- Student should have their own AR-15 platform rifle (.22 lr, .223, or 5.56 calibers or PCC (pistol caliber carbine) 9mm )
- (.22lr rifle available if needed ($) )
- Safety glasses & hearing protection (available if needed)
- Range / Weather appropriate clothing: no open toe shoes, no sleeveless or low cut shirts. Hat/visor recommended. RANGE IS OUTDOORS.
- Safety minded attitude
- Water / Snacks / Lunch (you will not have time to leave range)
- Extra magazines
Cost: $95 (bringing own gun & ammo)
Additional Fees: IF NEEDED
Gun: $25 (.22 lr)
Ammo: $5 (100 rounds .22lr)*
*YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN .22lr High Velocity ammo IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER.