Sat, Mar 18|
East Huntingdon Sportsmen's Club
A Girl & A Gun - Laurel Highlands Chapter
This is a LADIES ONLY Event **Social Shooting Group. This is NOT a class.** SEE FULL DETAILS IN DESCRIPTION Fee (cash @ door) (part of proceeds benefit club)
Time & Location
Mar 18, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
East Huntingdon Sportsmen's Club, 286 Sportsman Rd, Alverton, PA 15612, USA
About The Event
Come out & join us for this LADIES ONLY time on the range.
This Month: 'Quarterly Match Drill' (subject to change)
- We'll be practicing the AG&AG 1st Quarter Match strings
- IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT FOR SCORE, go here: https://www.agirlandagun.org/quarterly-match/
Items to bring:
OWB (outside waist band) Holster (NO SERPA HOLSTERS)
Mag Pouch (if you have one)
For anyone new: we have .22lr guns & holsters to share (PLEASE BRING AMMO .22lr High Velocity)
IMPORTANT: FOR LIVE FIRE EVENTS: This is a social shooting group.
Safety is our #1 priority. Basic Gun Handling Skills Are Necessary.
Questions? www.ThePurpleGun.com/contactme or 724-557-5651
Handgun of a common caliber that you can easily control **NO 'mouse guns' permitted**
- Bring your own gun or we have .22lr's available to share
- IF USING OUR GUN: YOU MUST BRING .22LR AMMO (high velocity)
- *If you are bringing a gun, it must be UNLOADED and bagged properly.
50 rounds of ammo (minimum)
A case/pouch for your handgun
Minimum of 1-2 magazines per handgun
Safety glasses and hearing protection (we can provide complimentary if needed)
No Open Toe Shoes or Low Cut Tops (hot brass!)
Ball Cap suggested. Bring water to stay hydrated.
Fee: $10 AG&AG current member // $20 non-members (cash only)
(part of proceeds benefit club)